Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What I have been thinkin' bout...

Well I sit here yet again pondering the upcoming school year. As the summer is drawing closer to an end, I feel the panic settling in. Our learning room is full of half emptied boxes and my lesson planning book beckons, but is unanswered. Trying to find the time to finish unpacking the house, enjoy a family vacation and finish up lesson plans for the school year will be on the top of my priority list in the weeks to come. Because K-Doodle is going to be part of Georgia's Virtual Academy this year, we actually have an official start date for the first time. August 17th. I am not sure I like that. Someone else telling me what day to start. That coupled with the fact that it is the DAY after we return from vacation with Pat's family.

I still have not found my camera cord to upload photo's. When I do, I promise to publish those photo's. It's in one of these boxes somewhere...........

Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!