Outside my window...
Cloudy, sleepy outside. Looks to be a warm muggy day today.
thinking...
of a few summer plans
thinking...
of a few summer plans
I am thankful for...
Daughters
From the learning room...
we are finishing up our work for the year. C-Sunshine is slowing completing subjects one by one. We are filling the learning room with new things to explore next year and over the summer. There is also some organizing going on.
From the kitchen...
Hopefully there will be a lot of baking going on later today. Banana bread, raspberry muffins and oatmeal bake to name a few.....
I am wearing...Pj's....again.
I am creating...
special "Go Bags" for the little girls for our upcoming trip to Illinois. They will include special treats, games and activities to do in the van on the way up.
Daughters
From the learning room...
we are finishing up our work for the year. C-Sunshine is slowing completing subjects one by one. We are filling the learning room with new things to explore next year and over the summer. There is also some organizing going on.
From the kitchen...
Hopefully there will be a lot of baking going on later today. Banana bread, raspberry muffins and oatmeal bake to name a few.....
I am wearing...Pj's....again.
I am creating...
special "Go Bags" for the little girls for our upcoming trip to Illinois. They will include special treats, games and activities to do in the van on the way up.
I am going...
to work really hard to stay on task this week. Planning is the key to happiness and peace on our upcoming trip. We also have a lot of plans with extended family over the weekend.
I am reading...
Confessions of An Organized Homemaker
I am hoping...
for safe travel
I am hearing...
my girlies arguing over who gets to hold our dog Lucy.
Around the house...
Still continuing to declutter and do some spring cleaning.
One of my favorite things...
My bread maker. We all just LOVE the smell of fresh bread!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Religion classes, art class, soccer game, dinner with grandparents, niece's graduation and a Mother's Day Celebration with my Mom!
A Picture Thought I am sharing....
K-Doodle with my mom. Happy Mother's Day Mommy!
Simple Woman's Daybook.
to work really hard to stay on task this week. Planning is the key to happiness and peace on our upcoming trip. We also have a lot of plans with extended family over the weekend.
I am reading...
Confessions of An Organized Homemaker
I am hoping...
for safe travel
I am hearing...
my girlies arguing over who gets to hold our dog Lucy.
Around the house...
Still continuing to declutter and do some spring cleaning.
One of my favorite things...
My bread maker. We all just LOVE the smell of fresh bread!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
Religion classes, art class, soccer game, dinner with grandparents, niece's graduation and a Mother's Day Celebration with my Mom!
A Picture Thought I am sharing....
Simple Woman's Daybook.

The "Go Bags" are such a great idea! I remember as a child traveling by car from Massachusetts to California; my mother gave all 4 of us kids a sketchbook and a pencil. Those sketchbooks served as places to journal, scrapbook, and play pen and paper games. Have safe travels!
ReplyDeleteHi. a lovely post. nice to meet you.
ReplyDeleteHey, Lady-
ReplyDeleteYou all have a safe trip up! If you see any QUASHE families, tell them we say hello!