Thursday, November 17, 2011

Someone got it right!

 Yesterday, while out doing some coupon shopping with C-Sunshine (our weekly time together while K-Doodle is in Faith Formation) we found these tucked in amongst a lot of Santa's and Snowmen.  Whitman's got it right!
These are 2 oz. milk chocolate bars with the image of our Lord.  What better Christmas Gift for those people who bless our children all during the year with co-op classes, faith formation and the like!  I bought up about fifteen of these to pass out during Advent.  We purchased ours at Rite-Aid.  I plan to email Whitman's and thank them for the beautiful images.

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOO, great tip! I just remembered Whitman also had some beautiful religious candy bars during Lent and Easter. We have a Rite Aid right down the street...Heading down there later on to seek out some holy chocolate! Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I've never seen this before!! amazing! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!