Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Official - The papers are signed!


Well, the paperwork is done and we have a move-in date! We will officially move in just after the fourth of July. The carpet is going in on Thursday and we will move in shortly after. We will be spending the fourth of July at the Lake with my family. The new yard needs a lot of TLC, but Pat is up for the task. I think he is just excited about "having" a yard again. So are the girls! They have already been riding their scooters around on the long driveway. The house sits on 1.6 acres with lots of woods (and ticks) in the back so there will be lots to explore.

We will keep you posted with updates and photos as things progress. I just can't wait to just "be settled"! I have lots of organizing to do before the new school year. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!