On the move again. We are buying a house in Newnan and will be moving closer to Pat's job. He will only be seven miles away from work, but we will be about 20 miles away from the place we have gotten use to. Oh well, we have done this before and here we go again! Hopefully when we get a "real" house and not a rental, the family can finally settle in for good. And I can put things away, not to have to drag them out and pack them again.
We have already given our notice on our rental and they have put up the "for sale" sign out front. This has caused us to be on "Tidy Patrol" and is making us leave at a moments notice for a showing. Not my favorite thing. But, if the end result is to be settled, then it is well worth it. Each time I have to pack up this house, I realize how much junk we have in our lives. And the amount of books is incredible! But, homeschooling takes books.
I will try and be more diligent about updating our blog over the summer. K-Doodle is done with school and C-Sunshine is almost done with Math to do over the summer. Still thinking about curriculum for next year and will be posting what I am thinking, as I Think It!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!