Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Friday, December 4, 2009
The Family Christmas Picture
We are in the beginning of Advent here at the Pappa house and busy decking the halls and planning the family holiday calendar. We have decided to stay home this year and let the grandparents come visit us! Looking forward to being home and enjoying the season. While Amber was home from college for Thanksgiving, we took a family photo for our Christmas card.
Although they are not in the picture...we don't want to forget our daughter Jessica, her husband Derek and our three precious grandbabies! Hopefully she will send me a picture soon and I will post. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely family. Looking forward to spending the holidays with you.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family. Looking forward to spending the 12 days of Christmas with you! Grangan
ReplyDelete