Saturday, December 12, 2009

Giggles and Gingerbread

Yesterday we had much fun going to a Christmas play "Madelline's Christmas" and then we headed to our cousin's house to make Gingerbread houses. My wonderful sister in law makes these cute houses from her own pattern. The kids all had such fun decorating them in all sorts of design's. Their family makes dozen's of these and then passes them out to their neighbor's each year as a Merry Christmas. C-Sunshine and K-Doodle got to bring their own design home to show off and eat at their own pace. They might even share. :)
This is C-Sunshine's Gingerbread cutie!

This is K-Doodle's creation!

It has been cool here and feels like Christmas. There was even a springling of snow yesterday when we got to Alabama. How exciting! It didn't last though. Praying for a white Christmas, I miss the snow!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Pappa Doodles. The gingerbread houses look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!