Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Birthday Remembered....

On July 15th, our C-Sunshine obtained the status of "double digits". She turned 11. Eleven years that have just flown by. It seems like yesterday that she was organizing all of her toddler toys by color and size. This was a definite precursor to good things to come and the fact that she is a type A personality living in a type B house. :) (Although we do have some type A tendancies).

C-Sunshine spent her actual birthday having a special lunch at Panera Bread just with Mom, with her family going to see Toy Story 3 at the movies, and returning home to eat a yummy dinner and a birthday cake and ice cream. The following day, she had a "Movie Star" birthday party with a few friends. They made a movie upstairs and then we had the "Premier" when the mom's returned along with an award ceremony. It really was a lot of fun and a day enjoyed by
all.

I am so very proud of my C-Sunshine. She is a sweet, smart, faith filled ray of Sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! How I wish we still lived closer to one another!

    She is beautiful...(Dad better keep an eye out on her!)

    I love the movie themed birthday party idea. It is so refreshing to hear about young ladies still acting like young ladies.

    Tell her we all wish her a very, big, happy 11th birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!