| Hiking along with friends on a beautiful fall day. |
| This tree looks how I feel. Abit out of sorts. |
| Sweetness in the purest form - Daughters! |
Along with all the fun, we also suffer from allergies around here. So it is not all fun. The girls have also shared a cold over the last few days. I am hoping not to catch that part of the fall fanfare. When the girls recover, we have a few more activities planned for the month. Including a visit to the local pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins to decorate, a field trip to Rock Ranch where we can visit their amazing corn maze, a couple of Trunk and Treats with our homeschool group and our parish. And off course, meeting our trick-or-treaters at the door. We have never lived at a location to actually have some! Both girls are looking forward to passing out candy to our new neighbors.
I have lots of lovely pictures from our trip to the zoo and other fall fun. But I have no idea where I put the flash drive thingy! Hope to post more soon.
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!!!!
Glad you are getting out and enjoying the fall. We never had an issue with allergies until we moved south. Hope they feel better soon!
ReplyDelete