A Fat Tuesday pancake yum fest with homeschool friends at IHOP is how we began our day. We got together to Pig out! Enjoy some yummy pancakes and crepes with friends to prepare for a leaner more reflective Lent. Our pantry as well as our hearts should reflect this change beginning tomorrow with Ash Wednesday. I plan to purge our pantry of all Girl Scout cookies and sweets until after Easter. K-Doodle is busy today devouring all candy on hand to prepare for this change!
C-Sunshine chose some blueberry pancakes with whipped cream.
K-Doodle chose strawberry pancakes!
Doesn't this look Scrumdilliscious? It was! Strawberry Banana Crepes!
Can you say F.A.T. Tuesday?
Here are a few things we will be working on tomorrow for Ash Wednesday. I will post more of our Lenten plans when I have time.
What will you do for Lent? From thatresourcesite.com. She has quite a few things that I plan to print and work with this Lenten season. Here is a youtube video she put out explaining the What will you do? Worksheet.
I love IHOP's blueberry topped pancakes the best! What a fun idea to go out to eat for breakfast and chow down on Fat Tuesday!!! I'll see if I can remember that one for next year. Chuckled at K-Doodles chowing down on whatever she can before tomorrow LOL
I love IHOP's blueberry topped pancakes the best! What a fun idea to go out to eat for breakfast and chow down on Fat Tuesday!!! I'll see if I can remember that one for next year. Chuckled at K-Doodles chowing down on whatever she can before tomorrow LOL
ReplyDelete