Wednesday, February 1, 2012

You know you have a Home School child when.....

Today, the girls were picking on each other....for just a little too long.  I was busy trying to get some plans on paper and was getting a little frazzled by all the bickering.  With a heavy sign,  my mouth agape and my hands on each cheek I posed.

C-Sunshine with a smile:  "Mom, you look funny.  You look like "the scream".

Me with terror in my eyes thinking:  How does she know about the movie Scream?????   "What?"  I asked.

C-Sunshine, still smiling:  "You know, that famous painting - "The Scream".

 I google it.  And Smile.  What a smart child. 

4 comments:

  1. Love this!

    BTW, thank you for everything, the love, prayers, kindness. Cecelia has been wrapped in a couple of receiving blankets you sent and looks too sweet in her undershirts:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! I bet she looks sweet. Take good care of yourself during recovery.

      Delete
  2. That was awesome! I could picture the whole scene ...Thanks for the great chuckle and God Bless your very smart home schoolers:)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!