Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry


For Today...

Outside my window... the sun is rising, but the clouds are hiding it behind their gloom. It is suppose to be around 60 today with rain showers.

I am thinking... about all the valentine's that we need to make for the upcoming valentine's day parties along with those valentine boxes!

From the learning rooms... I am thinking about next years curriculum that I am going to use for C-Sunshine for 4th grade. I have been looking into Rod and Staff but would like a gentler CM style of learning, but can't find one that fits. Although I love the style that CM teaches about, it does not seem to be working with C-Sunshine who likes structure.

I am thankful for...my hard working husband, who has been working 12 hours days, seven days a week for a long while. I am also thankful he has a job to go to each day. He is such a terrific hubby and father.

From the kitchen... baking black berry and blue berry muffins, chocolate chip cookies and whole wheat bread for the week.

I am wearing... red striped pajama's and white socks!

I am reading... Home Comforts, trying to work on a better household routine.

I am hoping... for some time with my husband this valentine's day!

I am creating... a spot where I can do some scrapbooking this week.

I am hearing... the silence! No one is up yet. :)

Around the house... I am need to tame that Laundry Monster. Where does all the laundry come from?

One of my favorite things... All my daughter's giggling together.

A few plans for the rest of the week... gymnastics class, homeschool group valentine's party, girl scouts and a special family valentine dinner.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Sister love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!