Does anyone else feel the effects of February in their homeschool? My body is recovering from the over eating from the holidays and my mind is racing to our next school year. My "present" is affected by my lack of planning in the "now". That can lead to days of CHAOS in our homeschool. I need to STOP and live in the present. Get back to the even flow of just getting through the curriculum we have and enjoy and not think about all those good things that are out there for next year. Keep my eye on the prize and continue working towards good "habits" for a lifetime of learning. Yes, .... keep looking forward! Hope you are all having a good week. - Kat
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The February Blahs
Does anyone else feel the effects of February in their homeschool? My body is recovering from the over eating from the holidays and my mind is racing to our next school year. My "present" is affected by my lack of planning in the "now". That can lead to days of CHAOS in our homeschool. I need to STOP and live in the present. Get back to the even flow of just getting through the curriculum we have and enjoy and not think about all those good things that are out there for next year. Keep my eye on the prize and continue working towards good "habits" for a lifetime of learning. Yes, .... keep looking forward! Hope you are all having a good week. - Kat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!