We recently went to a "Homeschool Day" at the Imagine It! Children's Museum in Atlanta. Overall, I thought the museum was worth the money and a lot of fun. There are activities for the very young as well as the upper elementary age to do. There is a large section where the children are involved in an assembly line to transfer colored balls up the conveyor belt, through this and that, to the crane to be sent down the track to start the process all over again. My girls had a blast doing this. They also had a very cute play (well acted) and two educational classes. We look forward to going again.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Thursday, March 5, 2009
A Day at Imagine It! - Atlanta
We recently went to a "Homeschool Day" at the Imagine It! Children's Museum in Atlanta. Overall, I thought the museum was worth the money and a lot of fun. There are activities for the very young as well as the upper elementary age to do. There is a large section where the children are involved in an assembly line to transfer colored balls up the conveyor belt, through this and that, to the crane to be sent down the track to start the process all over again. My girls had a blast doing this. They also had a very cute play (well acted) and two educational classes. We look forward to going again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!