What's this?...Snow in Georgia? I thought when we left Illinois that we had left the snow behind. Well, I was wrong. We got about 6 inches of the white stuff on this 1st day of March. We loved watching it fall and the best part of opening the door and listening to that sweet quiet snow sound. I love that! We spend the day inside enjoying the view, but we have no more snow pants and boots. It was a fun change. I do miss the snow......
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Sunday, March 1, 2009
In Like A Lion.........
What's this?...Snow in Georgia? I thought when we left Illinois that we had left the snow behind. Well, I was wrong. We got about 6 inches of the white stuff on this 1st day of March. We loved watching it fall and the best part of opening the door and listening to that sweet quiet snow sound. I love that! We spend the day inside enjoying the view, but we have no more snow pants and boots. It was a fun change. I do miss the snow......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!