Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry


For Today...

Outside my window... rays of sunshine, trees with no leaves and the absence of the white stuff.

I am thinking...a busy week ahead with homeschool activities. The weeks end will bring a special visit with a dear old friend from highschool. I am really looking forward to reminiscing with her.

From the learning rooms... I am still thinking about next year's curriculum and adding to this years Language Art's. Looking into creative writing. I am also trying to pump up the fun for my now six year old to make her Kindergarten experience more fun and creative.

I am thankful for...My oldest daughter Amber. She is such a joy to talk to and has grown into such a wonderful person. What a priveledge to be her mother.

From the kitchen... tonight we will hot chilli from the crock-pot with cheese and crackers. For desert will be some of that great organic fresh fruit with whipped cream! Yum!

I am wearing... red snow flake PJ's and white socks.

I am reading... Psalms bible study by Beth Moore.

I am hoping... that I can get the house together this week and do some serious spring cleaning. I am also hoping that we find our niche in our new town.

I am creating... more scrapbooking going on this week. I am going to be updating school scrapbooks for both C-Sunshine and beginning one for K-Doodle.

I am hearing... my little girls playing cards together on the floor beside me.

Around the house... Laundry, cleaning and prep for a new sofa being delivered today!

One of my favorite things... the smell of fresh baked bread!

A few plans for the rest of the week... gymnastics class, booth sales for girl scouts, girl scout meeting, library day and lots of outside play.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
Domino Creation by C-Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!