Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beautiful Georgia Snow

Well we did get snow. And a lot of it for Georgia. We got about 2-3 inches here at our house. The girls had a lot of fun (and so did Dad!) throwing snow balls and making a snow man earlier today. The woods in the back of our house look so beautiful with the snow dripping down the branches. Just makes you want to cuddle up with a cup of hot cocoa and a good book doesn't it? Well, I better read fast because the snow is already beginning to melt. That sunshine is just melting it away. Just as well. Our town is just not equipped to handle snow.

The view from our front porch.
Our Puppy Lucy wondering what this white stuff is!
In our back woods when it first started falling.....beautiful!

Hope you all have a great Valentine's weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!!!! I'm from West Georgis too and homeschool...lol I thought that was neat when I stopped by your blog .

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!