Outside my window...
Right now the sun is trying ever so hard to shine through the clouds. Looks to be a somewhat cloudy day with some evening showers.
thinking...
of my daugher's upcoming graduation from college and all the things that need to be done in preparation for that big day.
thinking...
of my daugher's upcoming graduation from college and all the things that need to be done in preparation for that big day.
I am thankful for...
for my family...and my extended family. There is nothing like your family to keep you grounded, help you out when you need it, and have the most fun with.
From the learning room...we just need to get back to it. With the colds going around our house, each DD is missing a day here and a day there. We are getting a little farther behind in our joint studies such as science and history. This week we just need to focus on lots of reading and time together getting back on task. We will also be tidying up the learning space.
From the kitchen...
It's closed.......:) Not sure what I am doing here. I haven't even made a menu plan for this week. I am feeling the blahs. I need to go to Dawn's and check out what everyone told her to make for dinner!
I am wearing...my blue floral PJ's.
I am creating...
well, I am attempting to knit. My mom showed me while she was here and I would very much like to be able to knit some dish clothes
I am going...
to be working out atleast four times this week. I was successful at working out three times last week and want to make it part of our routine each week. I am also going to get out with the girls and do a nature walk this week and will post the details here later.
I am reading...
Homeschool Enrichment Magazine and my Lenten Journal
I am hoping...
that my hubby has a good week at this super busy time in his work schedule.
I am hearing...
air pushing through the heating vents. It's still cold outside.
Around the house...
Still working on my 40 bags in 40 days for Lent. I am hoping to do better this week. There is a lot of clutter tucked away in the corner and closets. Everything needs a home and a place or it needs to find another owner.
One of my favorite things...
My coffee maker. I NEED it!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
It depends on how K-Doodle is feeling. We have the following on the calendar, but we will see.... homeschool co-op, religion classes, art class, field trip to the Coca Cola Space and Science Museum, dental appointments
Don't forget to get your own Simple Woman's Daybook.
to be working out atleast four times this week. I was successful at working out three times last week and want to make it part of our routine each week. I am also going to get out with the girls and do a nature walk this week and will post the details here later.
I am reading...
Homeschool Enrichment Magazine and my Lenten Journal
I am hoping...
that my hubby has a good week at this super busy time in his work schedule.
I am hearing...
air pushing through the heating vents. It's still cold outside.
Around the house...
Still working on my 40 bags in 40 days for Lent. I am hoping to do better this week. There is a lot of clutter tucked away in the corner and closets. Everything needs a home and a place or it needs to find another owner.
One of my favorite things...
My coffee maker. I NEED it!
A few plans for the rest of the week:
It depends on how K-Doodle is feeling. We have the following on the calendar, but we will see.... homeschool co-op, religion classes, art class, field trip to the Coca Cola Space and Science Museum, dental appointments
Don't forget to get your own Simple Woman's Daybook.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!