Sunday, April 17, 2011

On the move.....AGAiN!

Well, this past week my hubby gave me the "bad" news, again.  He is being transferred and relocated to a new city, very soon.  I am sad.  I like it here and have made some friends, routines and found a nitch.  Now I have to begin again.  And as I am.....uh.....aging....it seems to be more difficult to find "older" moms who are willing to take on a new friend.  I am one of those mom's who is seasoned.  My oldest is almost 24 and my youngest is 8. I need to find another...me...out there.


I am trying to have a heart and mind of gratitude.  I am grateful for all the Lord has given me;  Family, housing, food and safety.  I am grateful my husband has a job and is prospering in this trying times for so many.   So, I am grateful......but still sad.  Prayers welcome as we transition.  Blessings.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there! YOu are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mom,

    I am so sad and want to stay here. But, this is what God wants us to do. I am happy that you have decided that we are still going to be doing co-op and AHG. If God didn't want us to do it, he would have said so. And, you never know, Dad's boss might want him here.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!