Well, I accomplished a "little" project that I had pinned on Pinterest. For those of you who don't know, I have joined Sarah and Pam in their endeavor to actually get those projects completed that they have "pinned". Everything looks great on "pin" paper. Let's get them done!After seeing this pin, I decided that I was not ready to tackle the lunch caddy. We usually have leftovers or hot lunch since we homeschool, but we definitely had a need for a Snack Attack basket for those times when the littles are hungry, no starving and can't wait for a meal. What to eat? Look here!
| It's a Snack Attack Basket that is sitting on a pantry shelf. |
This basket is filled with fruit cups, applesauce, popcorn (healthy kind), fruit leathers and granola bars. This way, they can go to the basket and get a snack with out asking "can I have this, or that or the other thing?" If it is in the basket - you can eat it!
Happy Pinning!
Love this idea. I have pinned something similar and have been thinking about it lately. I think I saw one for the fridge too -- thing yogurt, cheese sticks, and baby carrots. Must do this!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea:) Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI pinned this. Brilliant. This will save me so many headaches when I'm postpartum, I'm sure of it.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great idea- I think I need it for the car. More often than not, that is when my kids get ravenous.
ReplyDeleteGood idea ! Will definately make for peace of mind.
ReplyDeleteAh, yes, I agree with Laurie. For the car! Track season is coming...so much time spent in the car!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I may have to steal this one too!
ReplyDelete