Friday, January 2, 2009

Jumping Jelly Beans

Today we took the girls to a local indoor play park called Jumping Jelly Beans. We also had their two cousins which made it twice as much fun. The play park is made up of huge blow up activities and lots of them. Parents are allowed to go in too, so both Pat and I took our turn "in" with the kids. I did not do so well! Too much motion for me. :) Our local homeschool group goes to this place once a month or so. I am sure it will become one of our new favorite sports here in Georgia for exercise and fun.

Yes, that is Dad at the top bouncing getting reading to slide down with the kids! I cut off his head in the picture, but he was there having fun. :)

1 comment:

  1. You definitely have to take me here when I visit next time!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!