Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Cold Up There
After talking with our daughter Amber, I thought that I would write to all those we care about "up there" where it is REALLY cold and snowy right now. We are thinking of you. I also want you to know that it still gets cold down here. Last night it got down to about 20 and the high will be in the 30's. We have no snow, however, and I miss that. But I don't miss shoveling it! So, we will be drinking a cup of hot cocoa for all our northern friends! We miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!