We had a great time yesterday visiting Callaway Gardens with our good friend from Illinois, Sandy. I had heard a rumor that the Gardens were free in January and February and it was true. Though the gardens are not in bloom, they are still beautiful and we had a great time at the Butterfly Garden which is indoors. We got to see a large variety of exotic butterfly's. If you ever get a chance to visit, it is worth the trip!
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Monday, January 12, 2009
A Trip to Callaway Gardens
We had a great time yesterday visiting Callaway Gardens with our good friend from Illinois, Sandy. I had heard a rumor that the Gardens were free in January and February and it was true. Though the gardens are not in bloom, they are still beautiful and we had a great time at the Butterfly Garden which is indoors. We got to see a large variety of exotic butterfly's. If you ever get a chance to visit, it is worth the trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!