Just thought I would pop in and say hello. It is really cold here for Georgia. It has been cold all week with the high's in the low 30's and high 20's. At night it goes into the teens. I thought I left the cold weather in Illinois, but it followed us. We are spending the time inside trying to get the house back together after the holidays, catch up on laundry and doing some lesson planning. Hope you are staying warm where you are. We might get snow tomorrow!
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Brrr......It's cold outside!
Just thought I would pop in and say hello. It is really cold here for Georgia. It has been cold all week with the high's in the low 30's and high 20's. At night it goes into the teens. I thought I left the cold weather in Illinois, but it followed us. We are spending the time inside trying to get the house back together after the holidays, catch up on laundry and doing some lesson planning. Hope you are staying warm where you are. We might get snow tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!