
FOR TODAY January 11th, 2010
Outside my window...
I see some lingering snow, just a dusting from our wonderful evening of snowfall. It is very cold and the only wildlife to be seen in our woods are the squirrels. The trees are bare and plentiful.
I am thinking...
of all that is to be done today. We had a pipe burst in our garage so there is much to clean up after as well as our normal duties today.
I see some lingering snow, just a dusting from our wonderful evening of snowfall. It is very cold and the only wildlife to be seen in our woods are the squirrels. The trees are bare and plentiful.
I am thinking...
of all that is to be done today. We had a pipe burst in our garage so there is much to clean up after as well as our normal duties today.
I am thankful for...
the plumber! And my wonderful husband who rushed home from work last night to rescue us from the waterfall in our garage.
From the learning room...We are busy getting back into our rythum and getting back into a routine. Science is going great and History as we are back to doing them as a family. K-Doodle is so much happier now that the computer curriculum has been squashed. C-Sunshine is happier now that we are back into her school day life. Working on projects together and just being a family again makes happy children in my house.
From the kitchen...
Baking raspberry muffins today to replace the ones I just baked and put into the freezer for this busy week. They are gone already! Putting chicken in the crockpot soon with some potatoes.
I am wearing...
khaki pants and long sleeve shirt, white socks and my new slippers. Sorry Flylady, I just can't wear lace up shoes!
I am creating...
Nothing at the momemt. A mess?
I am going...
around in circles at times. :)
I am reading...
Once A Month Cooking and Freezer Assets
I am hoping...
that this week runs smoothly.
I am hearing...
Our puppy Lucy chewing on her toy.
Around the house...
Putting away the last of Christmas and trying to get things organized. Going to be digging and cleaning out those closets.
One of my favorite things...
Getting alone time with my hubby.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
homeschool co-op, religion classes, physical therapy, working out at the YMCA, homeschool game day, art class
Don't forget to get your own Simple Woman's Daybook.
around in circles at times. :)
I am reading...
Once A Month Cooking and Freezer Assets
I am hoping...
that this week runs smoothly.
I am hearing...
Our puppy Lucy chewing on her toy.
Around the house...
Putting away the last of Christmas and trying to get things organized. Going to be digging and cleaning out those closets.
One of my favorite things...
Getting alone time with my hubby.
A few plans for the rest of the week:
homeschool co-op, religion classes, physical therapy, working out at the YMCA, homeschool game day, art class
Don't forget to get your own Simple Woman's Daybook.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!