
Inspired by Elizabeth, I pondered the days ahead. What word could possibly enthrall all the hopes and inspiration of the New Year to come? What do I envision the year ahead to be for our family? Then it came to me......just to Focus. Focus on what is important. Important to our family, our Lord, our community. To let go of the small things that make me lose track of those important things. Focus....redirect our days, weeks, months and year to our creator and family. To focus on what God whats me to be doing. To let go of those time consuming things that take me away from family obligations. Focus on the mundane tasks at home that make the household run smoother for my family. Focus on our homeschool. Focus on raising caring, Christian daughters who have a relationship with Christ. Focus inward and outward. So in 2010, we will just.....FOCUS.
Wishing you all a very happy, blessed New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!