After bowling we returned home and our girls went into party mode. While Mr. Pappa and I were outside around the fire pit, the girls decorated the house with handmade banners and decorations, made some hor'derves (I can't spell this and my spell check doesn't even recognize my bad spelling, so you are gonna have to deal with this one. Sorry) and got the Wii Just Dance set up. We all had to participate. It was quite hilarious. I think the girls were shocked that we could move like that! Heck, we didn't know we could still move like that. Ha! It's quite a workout. We then played Uno for what seemed like hours. But it was really fun.
Although we tried, we did not make it to midnight. I think it was more like ten"night". How did you ring in the New Year? Blessings to you for the new year.


Wow! That sounds like so much fun!! Had a good chuckle picturing you and the hubs dancing away!
ReplyDelete