This was suppose to be our new front door.
We were suppose to close on our new house at the end of this month.....
We made a lot of plans and took a lot of measurements.......
God had other plans. The house did not appraise and we are back to square one.
We are sad and disappointed and I must say.......a bit discouraged. This has been our hardest move so far in that we just can't seem to leave. We are resolved to the fact that we must go, but can't seem to find a home. People have moved on without us because they know we are moving, yet we are still here. We can't sign up for things because we know we are leaving. We can't sign up for things in our new area, because we don't know where we are going. We are...........in Limbo. And I don't like it.
I think I will go plan the next schooling year. I know that is going to happen. :)
Oh, Kat!!!!! I am soooo sorry to hear this news. I truly, truly am. I know how much it meant to you to get things settled finally. Oh dear. You certainly had a lot of lemons handed to you recently. Saying that we will pray for you doesn't seem adequate. But we do continue. Hang in there. Sending a big hug your way!!!
ReplyDeleteSending our prayers too, Kat! I finally made it over to your blog and glad I did so I can help with storming heaven:D Planning for school sounds like a great and positive focus. I know it may sound "touche" but God must have some other exciting plans in store for you! Look forward to seeing what they are!
ReplyDeleteHow frustrating! I can't stand limbo either, makes me crazy. Hang in there, more prayers coming your way :)
ReplyDeleteI was just checking out your blog from Patty's - your story could be ours. We're (not so) patiently waiting for our home to sell so that we can get settled for the new school year. This week, I even started signing the kids up for things - here - when we really want (and will eventually) to be there. All in God's good time, right? Keep praying and all will work out for the best. There is some reason it hasn't happened yet - for the both of us! :-)
ReplyDelete