Monday, July 11, 2011

Relo update and prayer request..

Ok, so, we drug ourselves out on yet another house hunting trip (I know, I know....whoa is me...little violins, etc...) and we ended up finding two houses that we could live  fit in.  We are putting in an offer tonight on one of them, but have already been told that it has an offer coming from someone else.  This house just went on the market today.  So, we are putting in our (almost) best offer and lifting up our prayers to the good Lord.  Would you mind saying a little prayer that this home sale goes through?  Thank you ever so much.


On another note, did I mention that C-Sunshine now wears glasses!  Yep.  After months of her telling me that she thought she needed to go to the eye doctor, I finally listened.  And boy did I feel terrible when she ended up with 20/50 vision.  Because she is near-sighted, the Dr. said that her prescription could change rapidly.  I don't wear glasses (except old age cheaters) so I was clueless about eyesight.

It was like watching a baby discover the world after she put them on.  Everything was "clear".  Leaves on trees, words on signs.  Oh, what my "baby" has been missing and I didn't even know.   Sorry C-Sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Keep positive and praying - it will all work out!

    We had another showing today. This constant cleaning is going to be the end of me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still praying, Kat. Still praying.

    Tell C-Sunshine she looks very impressive and smart in those new glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!