Thursday, July 21, 2011

A reflection on turning twelve........

We celebrated the birth of C-Sunshine for the twelfth time by going to the local bowling alley, not to bowl, but to play miniature glow in the dark golf with family friends.
Photobucket

 After golfing, the arcade was hit by a boat load of tokens being used to try and win those precious tickets for prize purchase.
Photobucket

 After the games, we had pizza and snacks.
Photobucket

 Then it was off to "The Mix", our favorite ice cream spot,  to create a concoction of yummyness........
C-Sunhine got sorbet!
Photobucket
At home, C-Sunshine had her annual "treasure hunt" for gifts and the traditional cake and ice cream with family.  She opted for a chocolate cake with chocolate icing.  We even found some scrumptious non-dairy cookie-dough ice cream for her!  Maybe being allergic to milk isn't so bad after all!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how much she looks like her older sister with those glasses! I'm so glad she had a good birthday. 12. Do you remember turning 12? I don't LOL Your "the mix" sounds like our yogurtville.

    Have a stupendous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!