Okay, so I have discovered Pinterest. After many months of trying to resist the urge to check it out, I slipped and checked it out after the insistence of Sarah over at Amongst Lovely Things. Today I am joining in on their Pinning It Down Tuesday.
In January I am all about organizing, so I was so excited to have the ability through Pinterest to put all those great organizing ideas in one place. This week, I choose to organize the area where we seem to dump all of our stuff when we enter our home through the garage. We don't have a formal mud area, so I wanted to make one. Using this pin for inspiration, I created this space. I would love to get the piece from Ikea that I have pinned here, but until the budget allows, this will have to suffice.
I know that the area I created doesn't look nearly as wonderful as the pin, but I did get the ball rolling. I think that is what it is all about.
Pinned anything lately?

Stopping by from the link-up. I love your little space. I think it does look wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI think organizing projects are some of my favorite pinterest finds-- and now that I'm committed to actually DOING some now and then- well, even more so!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great space! And by the way- I really love the print on that bag. :)
Nice and useful. We currently have "the pileup" in our front hallway. Your way looks much, much better! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYour space looks lovely. Sometimes I think it is neater to see when a project is adapted and the pin is just used for inspiration. I love to see the creativity of the pinner working in conjunction with the pin. And, I just pinned your pin. I NEED that piece of furniture in my back hall. I just worry it is too deep for the spot. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me wish we had an entryway! Our door opens straight into the kitchen, Your space looks lovely. One of the things I like about pinterest is that it can be used as a springboard. It's a great way to gather ideas for a place to start.
ReplyDelete