Monday, June 21, 2010

A Father's Day Remembered

This is the man I married just 17 years ago this month, Patrick. He is the father of our four beautiful girls and the hubby to one thankful gal, me. Happy Father's Day Patrick!

We spent Father's Day at the Lake at my parents house. Everyone had a great time tubing on the lake and boating. I have such fond memories of my summer's at Deep Creek Lake in Maryland. It is so nice to be close to my parent's now and give my girls the opportunity to make some lasting memories of their own. Summer fun with cousins, grandparents....FAMILY. That's what it is all about.

K-Doodle and C-Sunshine hamming it up on Big Mabel.
C-Sunshine and her big sis Amber waiting patiently while we gas up the boat.
Amber having just too much fun after deciding to get it with her clothes on!Here's my Dad. Doing what he loves the most....spending time with his grandkids!

1 comment:

  1. Aaaah! So much fun. I want a Big Mabel, too! Did you ride it? Make sure we see pics if you do! So glad you all had fun.

    I wish you all lived closer...the kiddos would have so much fun seeing each other.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!