Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hot Dog - It was in my mailbox

I received Mine today. I am so excited! Did you get yours? I just LOVE getting my new Rainbow Resource Catalog in the mail. It always gets my creative homeschool brain juices flowing. (This picture is of last years cover.) If you haven't gotten your yellow pages sized homeschool catalog, you can go here and order one. It is a must have!

Well the best laid plans, sometimes get derailed. After spending some excellent quality time with my hubby (our 17th anniversary alone weekend); I have been scrambling this week going to VBS each day and doing various other activities. What happened to my PEACEFUL summer? To top it off, I have been staying up late jotting down plans for the next school year. Things to buy, look at, borrow..... I just can't seem to unplug this summer and be. Any advice? I am so grateful that God has kept my spirit in the homeschooling direction, but I think I need to refocus for the summer and just enjoy my family.

I have had several emails from you guys wondering what happened to me. We have just been super busy so far this summer. I will be glad when school starts again and things slow down..... :)

I will be sharing things that I am working on right now including a Little Flowers Girls Club and Little Women of Hospitality group. Until then.......sweet summer peace to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line or two. I would love to hear from you!